Saturday 14 July 2012

The Impossible

I distinctly remember my reaction the day I heard Polaroid film was ending production - grief. I didn't know what to do for a few days and was online reading as much as possible to confirm that it wasn't some kind of cruel hoax floating around. About a week later, I turned to peel apart film and was smitten with all of it's variety, gorgeous colour shifts and found a new way to foster my addiction (and was also on a steep learning curve as well!). I bought one pack of the new Impossible film when it came out - a box of PX100 FF and it was experimental at best...I just stopped using integral for awhile. I recently purchased a pack of PX680 Color Shade and was really pleased with the results. Now I'm looking forward to trying some more PX films in both colour and black and white. I'm incredibly thankful that all of the Impossible team have been so dedicated and passionate about developing this amazing film that so many of us thought was lost...




No comments:

Post a Comment