Tuesday 4 September 2012

Upcoming Exhibition

I'm going to be part of an upcoming analogue exhibition at a wonderful local gallery called Terrarium. I'll have eleven of my Polaroids on display - both integral and peel apart and nearly all of the shots were taken in or around my home town of Wollongong. If you live in the area and want to come and have a look, there are lots of other great creative spaces around Terrarium as well that are worth seeing. The exhibition opening night is Thursday 6th of September from 6pm - 8pm and it runs until the 22nd of September.

I'm also involved in another (secret) project at the moment which is very exciting and I can't wait for it to see the light of day...more news on that later.



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first exhibition. The opening was a triumph and your photos look superb!

    ReplyDelete