Sunday 21 October 2012

Beams of light

When I'm at work, I'm constantly with people and being a bit of an introverted person, I find this quite draining. I try to spend my spare time in nature because there is something cathartic about its sounds and smells. The best thing though are the views that are always changing and no matter where I go, I can usually find something different to see. This shot was taken with my SLR 680 camera and the new (and very beautiful) PX 680 colour protection film.



2 comments:

  1. When on a photo walk in London one of the guys so generously swapped me a pack. Have to say the lack of shielding required is certainly a win!! Have to say your shot is gorgeous... Not surprisingly though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kat - loving your new photos of London : )

    ReplyDelete